Sunday 19 September 2010

There's a urinal... outside the girl's toilet door?!

Here is small list of memories I have compiled so far in my little notebook :)

Mind that time...

  • Anna and I DIDN'T get lost, and she DIDN'T run out of money?
  • All those times we drank wine in the street?
  • We walked up and down all those stairs. EVERY DAY.
  • The place flooded and the kitchen ceiling fell in?
  • We got mice?
  • The first time we got the bus, and got lost?
  • There was a urinal right outside the door of the girls toilet?
  • All the french waiters were rude?
  • I met the 1 other Scottish person in Poitiers?
  • We went to the uni and it looked like a prison?
  • The uni's cafeteria and food were AMAZING! And for only 3 euros :)
  • Crazy lady kept shouting at us to be quiet? SHE'S CRAZY!
  • Katrin and Irene were really drunk?
  • "We'll put the drunk people in the middle"?
  • We ate WAY too much pasta?
  • I brought too much stuff with me?
  • Everyone spoke German and I was all, "Wit?" ?
  • The girl that moved in then left after a day?
  • When you asked for a coffee you got a tiny little coffee. Not a real one?
  • You heard the train all day and night?
  • The walls were so thin I could basically here my flatmates breathing?
  • I slept till 5pm?
  • I thought the rain was actually the sound of the train?
  • I got sunburnt?
  • Me n Lisa ditched a party an went and got wrecked?
  • We had jager in a tube?
  • We had the girafe?
  • Carola, Mahi and I made fajitas?
  • Everyone took a million photos a night?
  • I taught everyone some handy Scottish phrases?
  • Stephen Morrison AKA SteveMo looked like Michael Gambon? And had a Monty Python dvd on his desk?
  • I used Skype, and failed?
  • I changed the bins and left the following angry message on the wall?:
a)Who was taught that the floor was a bin?
b) Who doesn't know how to change a bin bag?
  • I made a very tasty chow mein?
  • I kept failing to tidy my room?
  • I randomly fell?
  • That old guy was in the picture?
  • I was really hungover?
  • Vodka caramel shots?
  • We went to the bar/club called Havanitas beside est-ouest and people were moshing to Edith Piaf?
  • Vine in oil bottles?
  • Walking for miles and swearing at the wilderness?
  • Creepy French guys?
  • Eating chips but really they were fries?
  • The dinner party with all the food and a billion people?
  • The French supermarkets didn't store their milk in fridges?
  • We discovered the H&M and Zara?
  • We got shoes for 10 euros?
  • The old French man put his hand down his breeks and was all "Can I sit with you girls?" NAW YOU CAN'T MATE.
  • We had a grog (a drink, not the spit)?

1 comment:

  1. Haha this sounds so happy and stuff lol, if that was me and I read it back a year later I'd be greetin!

    ReplyDelete